NIH Clinical Research Trials and You
NIH’s website, “NIH Clinical Research Trials and You.” It provides general Information on clinical trials for participants. It includes:
1. Explanation of a clinical trial and what it means to a clinical trial participant.
2. “For Parents and Children” provides important information and resources for parents and/or guardians when considering a pediatric clinical trial.
3. List of resources on how to find a clinical trial.
4. List of registries.
5. Volunteers’ personal stories of their clinical trial participation.
5. Researchers discuss the importance of clinical trials.